I require a Thermal Store for my Esse Ironheart

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pkayman82

Dec 6, 2014
Shetland
I've just bought a new Esse Ironheart stove with boiler to heat my domestic hot water and to run a radiator of it.

I know I need a Thermal store, has to be a Indirect system, and Open Vented.

I'm not sure what type is best to get, I hear Akvatherm stores are really good, but I dont need one that big, so looking for something smaller, around 150 / 200ltrs.

This is the Thermal store I' thinking to purchase, this might give you an idea on how you might advise me further.....
http://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalo..._Thermal_Store_1500mm_x_510mm_200_Litres.html

Last edited:
Folks may be unfamiliar with the hardware you are discussing. Not too common this side of "the pond." Pictures and diagrams or representations would draw more response.

Status
Not open for further replies.