I set my tea on the hearth while I reloaded my stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Best drink condiment?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsam

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
youtu.be
...and it appears that I got lots of good vitamins and minerals when I was drinking the rest of it.

Image916824104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You should take that somewhere and get them read by a qualified medium.

Reactions: tarzan
You can't be to careful. With omens.

I'm voting unidentified crud then.

Someone took a sip while you were tending the stove didn't like it spit it back in the cup simple lol.

Reactions: OldLumberKid
Stop looking at the bottom of cups you are drinking from. No good can come of it.

Reactions: OldLumberKid
Man I need to get my eyes checked! I didn't click on the picture but it's decent size all be it on my phone. I swear I didn't even see the pine needle lol. Not trying to derail this but speaking of cups has anyone noticed that the Ozark trail cups at Walmart are the same thing as yeti cups?

Pine needles add vitamin C, your stove is looking out for your overall health the best it knows.

nothing better to purify your blood like charcoal.. i think.

I often find cactus thorns in my beverage of choice.

Cactus Thorns from Don Julio 1942

Cactus Thorns from Don Julio 1942

You poor thing, drinking kerosene. Can't you get good Kentucky bourbon out there? ;)

I eschew coffee and tea . . . not that I'm anti-caffeine . . . I just haven't grown up. Some day maybe I'll become an adult and start drinking big boy drinks. For now it's mostly water and an occasional soda.

nothing better to purify your blood like charcoal.. i think.
Yeah, you just saved yourself from having to buy a charcoal filter! ==c

Reactions: Talegas
Status
Not open for further replies.