I think I'd rather see it go back to trees...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the population density in Japan, it seems like a place that more than most should concentrate on roof-top solar.

I'd expect wind has more potential there than solar anyways.

I like the last sentence the best on BeGreen's article!

I'd think Japan could use tides or waves better than most countries.

Reactions: billb3
Last edited:
Yes, it was the middle of a serious drought. The greens today now that the rains have returned look great. Have to give them credit to them sticking with reality instead of sucking up the city resources for a photo op.

Last edited:
Whiners >>;lol They should see my lawn. Parts still haven't recovered. That's the first time in 21 yrs living here. It was a serious drought.

They need more fish farms , as they have no problem fishing all the oceans species to extinction. They do have to eat even before they worry about golf or even turning the lights on.

With the population density in Japan, it seems like a place that more than most should concentrate on roof-top solar.

I'd expect wind has more potential there than solar anyways.
I expect they care about bird population too much to put up wind farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.