I think someone is going to be cold this winter....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike D

Feeling the Heat
Nov 7, 2008
North Haven, CT
Saw this ad online.... I think we'd all like to pay less than $3/bag. Either these people will find a real sucker to take this offer - or they're going to be cold this winter (and broke) paying the utility monsters.

CL new haven all for sale / wanted wanted - by owner
Reply [email protected] [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
Posted:2013-07-26, 1:57PM EDT
wanted wood pellets - $3 (hamden)

wanted will pay up to $3 per 40 lb bag of pellets depending on brand and condition
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3961253226
Posted:2013-07-26, 1:57PM EDT
email to a friend

Heck, I buy from the pellet manufacturer's and I want the deal!!!! And I will buy hundreds of trucks.....as long as it isnt some "partially singed or water-damaged product local to Rhode Island...."

Reactions: jtakeman
Worth a shot. The ads are free. ;lol

Reactions: n3pro
I know of some used infernos that might meet that price.==c

I guess Ill be the only one to say thats not that bad for some pellets. Cant expect to get what you originally paid for them. I used to pay $3.56 a bag last winter (Maines Choice) at lowes if I were selling those pellets $3 does not sound so bad. Of course up to may mean $3 is for some Vermonts $1 is for some MWP's.

I got 15 bags of Cubex for $2 per bag because the guy was moving to Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.