I think we are better off on the Dino Juice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see what falls out now that a Russia jet got shot by the Turks.
I filled up on Friday for 1.88. Got a new to me toaster(Scion Xb) and gas price on the other side of town was 2.06 in the Twin cities and Fargo this afternoon was 1.89.
Crude went up close to a buck today and gas up 7 cents NYMEX

Any increase just keeps the frackers from going broke and the supply here pumping thereby holding prices down. Why the Saudis won't join their buddies in OPEC in cutting production because they want to hang tight and drive the frackers out of business and then they can regain supply dominance and price control.

Reactions: Peterfield
The lower prices have started to slow down the building in ND. Many are leaving. Town went hole hog on building schools and a huge rec center. Just like the Mexicans, there are more leaving than coming right now.

Any increase just keeps the frackers from going broke and the supply here pumping thereby holding prices down. Why the Saudis won't join their buddies in OPEC in cutting production because they want to hang tight and drive the frackers out of business and then they can regain supply dominance and price control.

Exactly what is going on presently. Jut read an article saying oil storage facilities are filled to capacity and producers are having difficulty finding places to store it.

I had double knee surgery many years ago and walked out next day and was motorcycling three days latter. Same surgeon that worked on Viking football players
My last was about 38 years ago. That guy was x Patriots Surgeon. How funny is that. Hes long retired now. But my son had cartilage removed a couple years ago and went home the same day but with crutches. This surgery is to get a small piece left behind from that surgery years ago.
I'm literally watching the muscle disappear in this leg as the weeks go by !! i can see it, it's like skin and bone compared to the other leg. August i was riding bicycle for exercise as I do all the time. Then we had a big wedding in the yard here and i was on my feet for days all day. That knee got sore and I thought it will go away in a couple of days. Ya right, now we are headed into surgery. It just got worse and worse. Can barely move my leg at night and so really favor it and the muscle is going away fast. The worst thing is the medical has taken all this time, what used to take three days now takes three months and then they don't call with a time. Pretty poor service. Not that I'm here to rant. They have great procedures today not available then but time consuming intervals.
Sorry to hear it. Hope things are improving.

My best friend from college, an all-american swimmer, had shoulder surgery done by the orthopedic surgeon who does the operations for the Baltimore Orioles pitchers, and it was a mess. He never recovered. His shoulder still hurts. Not all team docs are there because they're good, some hospitals have business relationships with a team.

Sorry to hear it. Hope things are improving.

My best friend from college, an all-american swimmer, had shoulder surgery done by the orthopedic surgeon who does the operations for the Baltimore Orioles pitchers, and it was a mess. He never recovered. His shoulder still hurts. Not all team docs are there because they're good, some hospitals have business relationships with a team.
chken, I'm recovering, I even was able to pull the battery from my boat the other day by myself. I do get swelling by the end of each day but I'm diminishing pain meds daily now. Physical Therapy starts next week, docs seem to really be hanging their hats on that . I just would like to get back on my bicycle because that is my main cardio control/ exercise.

I'm going to go out and buy a few bags of pellets to have a fire over this Thankgiving Holiday. If I can lift and move a boat battery. I can lift and haul 40lb bags of pellets, and if not I can cut into them and transfer them with our Coal bucket as needed. Point being, I am getting back into circulation, PTL.

Thanks much for the Well Wish! I pray your friend gets along ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.