I want a chaps for "the boys" between my legs!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morpho

Jul 24, 2014
canada
So I am sawing away and I have my chaps on... all is well...then it hits me...my god these chaps don't really protect much when you look at the big picture.
Yes they cover the front half of my legs, but they also don't cover much else. I see the full wrap chaps don't really worry about the top of the inside and back of your legs, just the calves get the wrap. And neither the regular chaps or "full wrap" ones give your "junk" any protection at all. They actually freak me out now.

Does anybody know if the pants are Kevlar all the way around...and I mean all the way around!

Maybe I will find some used chaps and sew me up some underwear...with a metal cup... ;)

Thanks

With the saw not running, swing it around and try to figure out how you would ever get the bar to your area of concern. Or cut the top out of a 55 gallon drum and stand inside it when you are cutting. ;lol

Bart did you ever think maybe...just maybe... my junk is WELL outside regular parameters and if I clip my ankle with the saw it....!?!?
Ok...it's not...but I am still thinking I like the idea of keeping it all where it is!

Hmmm Steel drum...I like it!
I can cut the bottom out...attach some suspenders...just like the poverty stricken cartoon characters.

I like that you felt in necessary to tell me to make sure the saw isn't running when I do the test! hahahahaha....You know me well!
hahahaha...

I just upgraded from a 39cc to a 60cc and it might have me spooked a bit....which is a far better place to come from than a cavalier attitude.

Reactions: earl764
Strap it to your chest.

facts08.htm_txt_Injuryman2.gif

Reactions: TreePointer
Say goodnight Stubby.

Reactions: DanCorcoran
Status
Not open for further replies.