I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me along the way

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrism

Feeling the Heat
Oct 8, 2009
Eastern PA
thanks to all the great guys on this forum for pointing me in the right direction when i was in the market for buying and installing a wood stove, the knowledge you guys gave me i am very grateful for !! the moderators are great they always answered my questions and pointed me in the right direction. Everyone made me feel at ease in all the decisions i made!! Thanks again!!

That is what this joint is here for. Glad you got what ya needed to know.

You got useful advice from this place? Nahhhh, I don't believe it. Pictures needed, lol.

Glad you are good to go.

Keep posting, and add you stove to you're profile, please. We're always interested ;-P

Oh yeah, we want to see fire in the belly of that beautiful beast.

Chrism said:
thanks to all the great guys on this forum for pointing me in the right direction when i was in the market for buying and installing a wood stove, the knowledge you guys gave me i am very grateful for !! the moderators are great they always answered my questions and pointed me in the right direction. Everyone made me feel at ease in all the decisions i made!! Thanks again!!

"Lean on us, when you're unsure, we'll be your friend, we'll get your burn along....."

pics please!

Chrism said:

So, you went with natural gas, eh?

DanCorcoran said:
So, you went with natural gas, eh?
:) I always like to start my morning with a little laugh.

LETS SEE THE QUAD. Come on man, give it up. We want pics. I swear you could put that quad in the middle of a pig pen and it would look purdy just sit'in there.

Well here she is !!!! the 2 top pics are as you can tell before (i was scared buying it but you guys said go for it ) and the finished stove still have to finish spackling and painting but the isle helps the mud dry faster lol! so again thanks guys

Attachments

• old isle royale1.jpg
    old isle royale1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 198
  • old isle royale2 .jpg
    old isle royale2 .jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Great Isle Royale.jpg
    Great Isle Royale.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 190
thanks Jags it was alot of work but was well worth it !!! and a special thanks to you cause you answered alot of questions i had !!

it went from that to that

Attachments

• fireplace.jpg
    fireplace.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Great Isle Royale.jpg
    Great Isle Royale.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 176
Chrism said:
and a special thanks to you cause you answered alot of questions i had !!

Thanks for the kind words, but this ain't a one pony show. I have learned alot more from this place than I have given. Just glad to help when I can.

You did a wonderful job.....I am with Jagsy on this one....it is one "Sexy" setup... ;-)
I love the lights above...nice touch...
I wish our setup could be like that but it is not possible...one can only dream I guess... :smirk:

Talk about taking lemons and making lemonade--I love the way you transformed the hole-in-the-wall from taking out the hearth to an alcove--and I agree with Gamma (for once, she's right) about the lights in the alcove. That looks hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.