iburncorn.com??? what happened?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seymour

Jan 23, 2014
northern ontario
hey I just found that site and was getting some really usefull info from it, then all of a sudden i go to have a look and bam! its gone??? anyone with an answer?

hey I just found that site and was getting some really usefull info from it, then all of a sudden i go to have a look and bam! its gone??? anyone with an answer?

Not sure what happened. The new site was just getting good and more active since the price of corn is less than pellets. Hopefully just temporary.

I also visit there to feel good about my Harman working so well and everyone there having endless problems with their Bixbys ! ( I also have one of those ! ) Must be down for service I experienced this earlier in the year and it is a good site !I will miss lots of nice folks there .

I know the owner of the site was running the server out of his basement, so if something failed, who knows how long till he can, or can afford to get it back up and running. There was a ton of good info in the old site that was never brought back online, it is a shame.....

Hope it gets back online. I got great help getting a Santa Fe cleaned up and a Bixby 115 running perfect for now four years.

Kap, being a Quadrafire technician, was a great troubleshooting resource and always most helpful on that site. Hope they get back up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.