ICE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dw06

Nov 15, 2010
SW Pa
Well got up to go to work, 27 degrees everything covered with ice, :ahhh: and still coming down and freezing. Jeep looks like a block of ice, bright side is pellet stove has it nice and toasty inside, and I got a full bin of pellets! :cheese:

Toasty is always good! -17 here and very little snow on the ground. :mad:

Nothing like sitting next to the pellet stove with a hot cup of coffee when there is freezing rain or ice outside. I hope you're toasty warm and also have a backup power supply in case you lose power from the ice.

Nicholas440 said:
Nothing like sitting next to the pellet stove with a hot cup of coffee when there is freezing rain or ice outside. I hope you're toasty warm and also have a backup power supply in case you lose power from the ice.

Got coffee in hand sitting watching the stove right now! Still hear the ice coming down, sure hope power stays on, been here 2 years and only been out for 1 hour one time so far! I have an inverter to use if I had to just to run stove and coffee pot ;-) and jeep is full of gas, plus other truck is full. Hope it never comes to that but you do what you have to to keep warm.

Few inches of fresh snow and still coming down. Off to work I go leaving my warm home. Filled hopper with Somersets and off I go!

Status
Not open for further replies.