Id on a gas unit?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fsappo

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2008
Central NY
Customer sent me this asking if I knew what make/model it was. Anyone recognize it? Im drifting thru google images in the meantime.

Attachments

• carlton.JPG
    carlton.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 130
VC DV 360. Customer wanted to know what it is and why it was installed with wood behind the surround. I think I got this one licked!

From looking at the manual pages 6 and 7, as long as that wood trim isn't overlapping the trim of the fireplace at all and doesn't fall inside the 41" wide x 38 1/2" tall framing dimensions. Bob, does that sound about right?

That's how I read it, too, Frank. Drywall can come right up to the sides & top (0" Clearance)
& paper is a little more combustible than wood. As long as there is no overlap of the UNIT,
that install is good.

Reactions: Fsappo
Status
Not open for further replies.