I'd rather be cutting firewood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from seeing the doctor. He felt really good after seeing the scar and seeing me move. Said to come back in a month to double check on the only snag. I might have some sciatic nerve damage as the only pain I have is down the leg. It isn't terrible but I do still need a few pain pills.

I tried driving again and made it about 25-30 miles before I had to let my wife drive. Just can't seem to get that leg comfortable when I'm in the driver's seat. We're thinking about a new car so maybe this will force it upon us.

snowleopard said:
smokinjay said:
Just put me behind a saw..............with the wind to my back Please. Goggles suck.

I was on a construction crew once where guys started 'fessing up how they lost an eye. Over a third of the crew was one eye away from darkness. Goggles only suck while you're wearing them.

lol I have the helmet with screen but the winds have been high so the fine dust is getting in my eyes. My goggles are bullet prof but gets hard to see. I have protection just have to double up with these winds.

Backwoods Savage said:
Just got back from seeing the doctor. He felt really good after seeing the scar and seeing me move. Said to come back in a month to double check on the only snag. I might have some sciatic nerve damage as the only pain I have is down the leg. It isn't terrible but I do still need a few pain pills.

I tried driving again and made it about 25-30 miles before I had to let my wife drive. Just can't seem to get that leg comfortable when I'm in the driver's seat. We're thinking about a new car so maybe this will force it upon us.

Really....After what you went through your not 18 anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.