ID this stihl

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefus78

Minister of Fire
Jul 27, 2010
Just Outside Indy
Title says it all. What model is it? 046 or 066? I see a magnum sticker but no model # sticker. Its on CL for $220. Seller doesnt state model. Either way, my labor day vacation might get off to a late start due to a detour to pick this thing up. Not that I need it, but I will flip it for some extra cash.

00101_bgaieJKd0KW_600x450.jpg

066......or 660.......my 046 recoil looks different.....the 066, if I'm not mistaken, has the cast "Stihl" logo in the upper corner on the recoil of the 066/660.

my thoughts too....looks just like my 066. Stupid seller wont respond to my calls and texts. It was just posted this am too.

damn....just got a call back. Already sold. It was a pawn shop that had no idea what they had. Said it ran great. Guess I cant get ALL the deals :(

my thoughts too....looks just like my 066. Stupid seller wont respond to my calls and texts. It was just posted this am too.
Seems typical of the CL yo-yo. Most of the deals on CL I find its the same way....

If that's a running saw, that's a great deal!

yep that saw was worth more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.