ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilhelm911

Jan 27, 2013
Eastern Pennsylvania
Ok here's another ID for you guys. There is much more of this for me to take, if I want it. So I figured I'd see if it's worth my while. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364859637.481999.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364859669.334769.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364859690.903628.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364859709.710879.jpg

Great when dry for 2 years. Get all you can, yes , Mullberry

Reactions: blujacket
Grab it! Great wood. When the bark falls off its a dead give away its Mulberry.

Definitely worth your while; Snatch it! Burns long and hot. :cool:
I'm burning some small ones I found with the bark already gone. Cut it, stacked it by the door, tossing it in the stove now. Saved a lot of steps from tree to stove on that deal! :)

SWEET!
I've decided. Mulberry is my favorite firewood. Plenty of it around here. Love seeing the yellow wood when I split & watching it turn red/brown in the sun. Love the way it looks in the stacks. Love that it dries in a year (vs 2+ for Oak. LOOOOOVE the long burn times. Love that I can use it to smoke meat. The spark showers I could do without, but keeps life interesting ==c

Reactions: Ralphie Boy
Nice score
Primo wood there

PS: Don't post the location of the scrounge until you have it all home.
Lots of Pa folks here that might help themselves (in a friendly competitive way of course.) LOL :)

Reactions: swagler85
Definitely worth your while - nice score!

Status
Not open for further replies.