Ideal Steel in NJ

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clark77

Jan 11, 2015
NJ
so I'm in the market for a new stove and the Ideal Steel looks to be on the top of my list. but before I pull the trigger, I really would like to see the stove in person. pictures are one thing but seeing it in person is another. I'm not really up to making the 4+ hour one way drive to Woodstock soapstone in the dead of winter so I'm wondering if anyone from the northern nj area has the stove and would let me come look at it.
if you do, please message me and we'll figure out the details. thanks guy.

I'd call Woodstock. They would probably know where their stoves are, and maybe could put you in touch with someone nearby.

There's a family here that got one a free weeks ago. I've been invited, but haven't made it over to check it out yet.

i didn't get a chance to call Woodstock but i would hope that someone from my area has one that i could take a look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.