Idea's for the new Holiday sticky above.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
I would like to suggest stove thermometer, I would buy one! Makes a great stuffer.

Autographed pictures of BB,BeGreen, Fossil and the rest of the crew to put on the mantel as a good luck charm(safe burning reminder) as they do on motorcycles (bells) for keeping the demons away.
Thomas

A Super Cedar would also be nice... Hope all is well Thomas.

Milk Crates autographed by BS ???

shawneyboy said:
No doubt filled with hydraulic splitter made kin'lin (sitting down) and/or a how-to video.

NW Fuels said:
Autographed pictures of BB...

Not autographed but available at any local Post Office.

shawneyboy said:

+1 That would be useful to sit on while unwrapping presents... :)

My picture would be better served as a firestarter, especially for those without mantels. I'll contribute a wax-coated version.

How about a calendar of the best wood stoves and hearths.

Here ya go....I haven't whipped this out in awhile..... ;-P
Craig, you have forgotten yet again to put my name as one of the mods in the Inglenook dammit... >:-( :lol:

Attachments

• citizen picture.jpg
    citizen picture.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 217
A CD of the many songs re-written by the likes of the hearthdotcom community would go well. There have been some doosies. Maybe even backed up by the hearthdotcom band. It appears that we have many musicians and singers onboard. Maybe we can get AP's babe to belt out a couple for us. Craig and his handy I-whateverheusesnow could do the mix.

My other half decided that the oldest daughter needs an I-pad and the middle one needs an I-phone. I agreed and in return the other half will be getting an I-ron.

One stick of Denniswood for everybody. I hear you actually get a full 30 day burn outta one stick...i'm just sayin..... :eek:hh:

NW Fuels said:
Calender of wood stacks could be fun.
Thomas

Calendar of hearth babes would be even more fun. :) Be sure that stove has the room up to 90. :lol:

OK, here's mine. Pretty sure it was taken the same year as Bart's. Rick

Attachments

• Grad.jpg
    Grad.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 198
That is goin in the vault Foss....very cute! ;-) That photo will "pop" up here and ther...
Let's see, we got b/w photos of Craig, BB and Foss...all we need is one of Begreen..... :exclaim:
Forget about pen....and a b/w photo of him....he is a youngster....I think he was born in the 80's..... :lol:

I don't have any B & W ones, but this is about that time I guess. Stacy (the dog) is the handsome one. The other shot is a bit later, more around BB's photo maybe.

Attachments

• waybackwhen.jpg
    waybackwhen.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 182
  • boating_web.jpg
    boating_web.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 166
Awesome BG! Great pic and dog!
Thanks for sharing... :)
It's goin in the vault.... :cheese:

This one is probably around the time frame of Rick and BG's.

Attachments

• moselys favoritte.jpg
    moselys favoritte.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 185
First shot was '74. I added one from about '91. After that it was the beginning of geezerhood of which I am a full-fledged member now.

Wowza BB... :red: :zip: You found that on the internet dammit..it is not you..is it?

We need a calendar for Hearth.com.....Craig!! :)

That one of mine is early 1970. I have one on the flightline from 1968 but I believe it might not be appropriate here. :coolgrin: You can't see my face in it anyway.

The one with the laptop was 1999. The ensuing years have not been kind.

Ah yes the famous full moon on deck shot. I'd recognize you anywhere. :lol:

OK, about 1953, and this is as far back as I'm going.

Attachments

• five.jpg
    five.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 124
fossil said:
OK, about 1953, and this is as far back as I'm going.

When you say in uniform for 30+ years you are making a huge understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.