identify stove with no markings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Combs

Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
111ing.jpg
Can't find any labels on this stove. Doesn't seem to be a catalytic. It has some kind of electric blower on the back that doesn't do anything when I plug it in. Does anyone know the brand or model?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check to see if the blower is wired to a temp switch. Did you try it hot?
You should keep that extinguisher in a cool place during operation. It is a pressure vessel and can over pressurize if heated. The first time I ordered extinguishers when running my business, I was surprised they had to be shipped under hazardous materials through UPS!

Check to see if the blower is wired to a temp switch. Did you try it hot?
You should keep that extinguisher in a cool place during operation. It is a pressure vessel and can over pressurize if heated. The first time I ordered extinguishers when running my business, I was surprised they had to be shipped under hazardous materials through UPS!

I haven't tried it hot but it does look like there might be a temp switch in there. I,ll try it next time. Does anyone know what the slider on the top left corner does? I can,t see anything move in the stove when I move it left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.