Identify this Crawford

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acurran603

Aug 11, 2014
New Hampshire
Hello!

I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone could identify this stove for me. I have gathered that it is a Crawford but that's about all I know. I have been trying to do some research on this stove but I can't seem to find much of anything.

The stove is currently sitting unused in my parents basement, and I would like to start using it to heat our house this winter (we need a stove and don't have one, hence my parents giving this to me). We would obviously have this checked by a professional before using it to heat our home. It belonged to my grandfather. The base of the stove is sitting on top of the stove, feet pointing up.

Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Amy
IMAG0781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.