Identifying wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trooper1954

Dec 20, 2015
BC
Hi everyone....brand new here with a problem. I have just aquired a wood stove for my workshop.It was made in 1991 by a company called HAUGHS in Ontario,Canada. Tried looking them up but no longer in business.The problem I have is that in order to get it WETT certified for insurance purposes I need to have the model number. The label on the back of the stove is partially destroyed, and although parts of it can be read, the model number, any CSA WH approvals, and most of the set up distances have been obliterated. Can anyone suggest how to identify the stove.....perhaps from measurements? I can provide photos if this forum allows.
Thanks for any help I receive.

Good pictures of your stove will probably identify the model.
This thread has a picture of a readable Haughs tag if you haven't found it.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/searching-for-some-answers.134693/#post-1808602

Next to the "Post Reply" button at bottom is "Upload a File" to select picture from your files. It will load below message box. Next place cursor in message where you want the picture, and hit "thumbnail" to place the pic in your post.

Good pictures of your stove will probably identify the model.
This thread has a picture of a readable Haughs tag if you haven't found it.
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/searching-for-some-answers.134693/#post-1808602

Next to the "Post Reply" button at bottom is "Upload a File" to select picture from your files. It will load below message box. Next place cursor in message where you want the picture, and hit "thumbnail" to place the pic in your post.

Thanks coaly....similar but not quite the same.

IMG_20160331_121103.jpg

Duplicate thread from main forum. Looks like it may be the predecessor or equivalent of the Century S126 or S127.

Status
Not open for further replies.