If I only had the space and money-amazing stove!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stove.

BTW you used the same avatar on Reef Central. :p

Yes sir I think I use it on any forum that I am a member. It has been a few years since my reefing years but good to see you here. What kind of stove do you have? Shoot me a PM with your # because my tree guy's often have more than I can handle. A few months back I had to pass on a load of hedge for lack of space in the car port. good luck

Says it was in a hotel in Florida?! Can you imagine how hot it was in that kitchen?

Reactions: DAKSY
Yes sir I think I use it on any forum that I am a member. It has been a few years since my reefing years but good to see you here. What kind of stove do you have? Shoot me a PM with your # because my tree guy's often have more than I can handle. A few months back I had to pass on a load of hedge for lack of space in the car port. good luck

Don't have anything yet but once our new house is built(should be complete in the next few weeks) we are looking at the BK sirocco20.

Can you imagine how hot it was in that kitchen?

That is exactly what I thought when I read the ad. Rickb---got the PM and have you checked out Hechlers yet?

Can you imagine how hot it was in that kitchen?

That is exactly what I thought when I read the ad. Rickb---got the PM and have you checked out Hechlers yet?

Yup was up there last weekend. We will be using them to purchase and install the new stove.

Looks more like a wood eater then a smoke eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.