If you smell gas..........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good reminder, don't trust your nose when you get older. Even though that smell is usually the dog.

Frank lit a match

To find his tank

Now they call him

Skinless Frank

Burma Shave

Dont eat my chile con carne next time.Open a window if it bothers you that much.

She was trying to get rid of a "cat smell" it says.
I hope she has/had cats, otherwise that would be rather awkward lol.

Sometimes after eating certain foods my wife asks me to go outdoors. I've wondered if she too was worried about explosion....

BeGreen said:
Good reminder, don't trust your nose when you get older. Even though that smell is usually the dog.

. . . or the cat (in my case) . . . just one of them tends to have wicked gas . . . she can stink up a room bad very quickly.

Worst that happened here recently was when I was by the fire explaining the secondary burning from the gassing wood when I had a bit of secondary myself.......

Bit of a meaty one, but what's a bit of gas between friends... ;-)

Backwoods Savage said:
Sometimes after eating certain foods my wife asks me to go outdoors. I've wondered if she too was worried about explosion....
haha. my wife ask me to leave the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.