If you use Granules LG...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff

Feeling the Heat
Jun 5, 2008
Southeastern MA
I purchased 3 tons of Granules LG a couple of years ago and found that the softwood doesn't work as well in my stove as the hardwood pellets do.

So, I've got 42 bags of LG's that have been in my garage since delivery that I want to get rid of if anyone is interested. I'll let them go at $3.00 per bag. Call it $125 cash only and you must pick them up at my house. I'm located in Bellingham.

PM me if interested, first come first serve.

I would trot right over but the 3000++ Mile drive is likely not worth it. :bug:

I have run most stuff thats available here and no worries.

What brand of stove are you running ???

I have sued some pretty soft crumbly pellets and never had any issues.

Snowy

My stove is a QF Castille free-standing. I didn't have any problem burning the LG's it's just that I prefer hardwood and would rather not put an add on Craig's list.

My drive is closer than Snowy's, but still to far... Thats a really good deal. I am sure someone from this forum will take them. Wont be long. Tiss the reason you get my "Bump" back to top.

Shortstuff,

Thats a good deal for someone close to you. Not a lot of traffic here right now. And its better to post in the Articles for Sale/ Wanted area. Your thead will stay on the 1st page much longer.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewforum/13/

I'm surprised a mod/admin hasn't moved it there already?

Hang tight, I'm sure they will go without a hitch come fall. Heck if I was closer I'd snap them up! :)

My mistake on posting this here I didn't realize there was a for sale section.

Admin please free to move my post if necessary and accept my apology.

Shortstuff said:
I purchased 3 tons of Granules LG a couple of years ago and found that the softwood doesn't work as well in my stove as the hardwood pellets do.

So, I've got 42 bags of LG's that have been in my garage since delivery that I want to get rid of if anyone is interested. I'll let them go at $3.00 per bag. Call it $125 cash only and you must pick them up at my house. I'm located in Bellingham.

PM me if interested, first come first serve.

What town are you in? If it's not too far from me I may be interested in taking them off your hands.

I'm in Bellingham, MA which is right on the border with Woonsocket, RI. I already have one member PM me and is interested in picking them up next weekend so I told him I would hold them for him through next weekend unless he changes his mind at which time I'll post that they are still available.

Shortstuff said:
I'm in Bellingham, MA which is right on the border with Woonsocket, RI. I already have one member PM me and is interested in picking them up next weekend so I told him I would hold them for him through next weekend unless he changes his mind at which time I'll post that they are still available.

Bellingham is a good distance from me so hopefully the other member will take them off your hands. Great deal!

Picked up and paid for today by another member, very nice guy. He seemed to be pleased and I was happy to help out a fellow member.

Status
Not open for further replies.