If you'd get this stacked into nice neat rows, I wouldn't be up here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAndWood

Minister of Fire
Feb 3, 2008
Syracuse NY
She implied that she was chasing critters but I think she was just enjoying the view.

Attachments

• what do you think im doing.jpg
    what do you think im doing.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 687
SolarAndWood said:
She implied that she was chasing critters but I think she was just enjoying the view.

Nice pile of wood, did she help you stack it?

zap

zapny said:
did she help you stack it?

She said it wasn't in her union contract.

wsorg said:
You probably have a lot of critters living in that stack!

When our old rott was near the end last summer, they started moving in. But, the mutt my wife found on the side of the interstate seems to be doing her job.

SolarAndWood said:
zapny said:
did she help you stack it?

She said it wasn't in her union contract.

Speaking of union they are still in negotiations with Alcoa here in Massena. Have you been up to camp lately.

Zap

We were up the weekend before last. It was beautiful. No bugs and no traffic yet.

Huh...how about that. None of our dogs ever climbed our wood pile.

Our other dogs would just circle the pile chasing critters. This one is pretty agile, works her way up methodically steadying the splits as she climbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.