1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

If your looking for a new Harman I just got this Email

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by boo boo, Feb 22, 2013.

1. boo boo

boo boo Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    So. NH
    Save up to $800. For a limited time, you can save $600 on eco-friendly and energy efficient Harman pellet stoves and inserts and $200 on pellet fuel. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
    [​IMG] $300 OFF—Get an exclusive web-only coupon for $300 off ANY Harman stove, insert or central heating unit. The coupon is available online through March 4th.
    [​IMG] $300 OFF—But that's not all, select Harman products also qualify for a $300 tax credit through the end of the year.
    [​IMG] $200 OFF—Combine that great savings with our Pellet Event and you'll also get $200 for pellet fuel through March 18th at participating dealerships.

Click here for your exclusive coupon and to learn more.
    Hurry, this great savings event ends soon!

Go to Harman.com

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Harmanizer

Harmanizer Burning Hunk

Loc:
    South East Taxachusetts
    I got the same E-mail.I wish I got it in October just before I bought my stove.:confused:
  3. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Cool deal, Free cash is always good!
  4. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Quad is also offering the same deal. Got both emails today.

Wonder if Heatilator is also? That would make for a Great stove at an awesome price point. :)
  5. jslinger

jslinger Member

Loc:
    Vermont
    Does anyone know when the coupon expires? The website says the offer expires March 8th.
    But I think with their recent $100 offer, you could print the coupon, and you had 30 days to use it.
  6. TriMom

TriMom New Member

New coupon is valid for only 14 days.

Is this typically best deal Harman offers in a calendar year?
  7. jslinger

jslinger Member

Loc:
    Vermont
    Now their website says the offer expires March 10th. So I guess the coupon code you get once you print it, is good for 14 days. Although it doesn't say when they will stop offering the coupon itself. I guess I will have to contact them and maybe they can tell me.