If your looking for a new Harman I just got this Email

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo boo

Minister of Fire
Dec 22, 2012
So. NH
Save up to $800. For a limited time, you can save $600 on eco-friendly and energy efficient Harman pellet stoves and inserts and $200 on pellet fuel. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
HAR_1.gif
$300 OFF—Get an exclusive web-only coupon for $300 off ANY Harman stove, insert or central heating unit. The coupon is available online through March 4th.
HAR_2.gif
$300 OFF—But that's not all, select Harman products also qualify for a $300 tax credit through the end of the year.
HAR_3.gif
$200 OFF—Combine that great savings with our Pellet Event and you'll also get $200 for pellet fuel through March 18th at participating dealerships.

Click here for your exclusive coupon and to learn more.
Hurry, this great savings event ends soon!

Go to Harman.com

Quad is also offering the same deal. Got both emails today.

Wonder if Heatilator is also? That would make for a Great stove at an awesome price point. :)

Does anyone know when the coupon expires? The website says the offer expires March 8th.
But I think with their recent $100 offer, you could print the coupon, and you had 30 days to use it.

New coupon is valid for only 14 days.

Is this typically best deal Harman offers in a calendar year?

Now their website says the offer expires March 10th. So I guess the coupon code you get once you print it, is good for 14 days. Although it doesn't say when they will stop offering the coupon itself. I guess I will have to contact them and maybe they can tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.