Igniters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Vermont Castings Geek
Dec 5, 2007
Old Lyme CT
I need igniters for a Breckwell and Enviro stoves, looking for a reliable site to order online. Purchased my first Enviro stove model EF-IIi used and when I fire her up it trips the breaker when the igniter kicks in. It is part # EF-127. The breckwell does the same, both stoves run great when I disconnected the igniters.
Am I on the right track?

Thanks Joe

Defiant said:
I need igniters for a Breckwell and Enviro stoves, looking for a reliable site to order online. Purchased my first Enviro stove model EF-IIi used and when I fire her up it trips the breaker when the igniter kicks in. It is part # EF-127. The breckwell does the same, both stoves run great when I disconnected the igniters.
Am I on the right track?

Thanks Joe
check with your local dealer but if not
www.woodheatstoves.com

Thanks guys! I knew I could count on you.
MacMan, Are you going to watch the Stooges marathon on New Year's Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.