I'm a addict!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from getting another truck and trailer load. Took the fiskers and split one of the larger rounds . Needed it moved to allow the trailer to get closer. Worked good, just worked my around the the round.

Gonna take over the hydraulic splitter this weekend and finish it up. Still at least 3 more loads . Guess I'm gonna have to split vertical or noodle? Maybe just noodle and that way it won't be so embarrassing splitting a@% backwards!

Do you need a hand in this one? I can even bring the splitter if needed. Not sure if yours would run right if you used it in the upright (notice that word "right") position. Mine will work nicely that way.

Seriously, let me know when and I'll be there.

Thanks for the offer Dennis. Looks like he is gonna have somebody haul away those large chunks. I told him no problem, with the heat coming up this weekend no need having the " big one".

Okay. It does look like we'll be having some warm weather but we certainly don't need the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.