I'm either delirious from flu

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
or I've taken a portal back in time to the glorious eighties. During my overload of network tv I've learned that Arnold Schwarzenegger is starring in a new action flick, Sylvester Stallone is starring in a new action flick, and Houston has a football team.

I knew there was a reason I kept my parachute and cargo pants around . . .

Just think of what could be!

5A25AE25-113D-436B-9F35-727B38FB988B-1932-0000039AD59A68E0.jpg

Reactions: charly
Makes you wonder what the movies that Sly and Arnold are in should have been titled, no?

The Saggy Baggy Elephant? Parts 2 and 3

Reactions: milleo
"Glory days,
well, they pass you by,
Glory days,
in the wink of a young girls eye"
Who's really gonna' believe 80 year old, has been actors, can do that stuff? Ok, I'm exaggerating, but still.

Reactions: PapaDave
Well he hasn't got that government job any more.................

I can't be the only one who likes music from the 80's...can I? I saw Howard Jones last year and he was rockin. No sarcasm on that.

Me and Arnold are built just alike.

arnold-schwarzenegger-fat2.jpg

I can't be the only one who likes music from the 80's...can I? I saw Howard Jones last year and he was rockin. No sarcasm on that.

There was a lot of good rock in the 80s . . . and some not so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.