I'm in love with an Italian beauty!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out similar looking contemporary stoves from Ecoteck (Ravelli), Wittus (MCZ), and the Thelin Tiburon.

WOW....those are pricey. All that extra $$ would buy MANY tons of pellets.

Wow... Some have the option of a humidifier and a scent diffuser. Thats not a stove. Thats a "Spa" retreat. :lol:

Nice... Very pricey. But Nice....

I heard they are also dual fuel...they also run on pasta!!! :lol:

cold front said:
Piazzetta p961. Man, these stoves are beautiful in form and function but, costly somewhere around 6,400 bucks for this stove. Does anyone here own one?

http://www.piazzetta.it/en-US/Product/Search/stoves/all/all
They are gorgeous, need to add those to my wish list for the "Villa"...But that "Stupenda" wood burner model just makes me giggle..Wonder if it comes with optional oar locks or outboard bracket?

I think that last one is beyond the financial means of everyone here....collectively......that poor gal already seems to have back problems.......eh, Im a Mary Ann kinda guy, rather then a Ginger kinda guy....gimme the girl next door....one who has low expectations and a history of making poor/incorrect choices.......

Easternshore Bob said:
I like the one with the oven.

in-house pellet barbecue. I'm in.

Lousyweather said:
....one who has low expectations and a history of making poor/incorrect choices.......

:lol: C'mon give urself a lil credit... :lol:

smoke show said:
Lousyweather said:
....one who has low expectations and a history of making poor/incorrect choices.......

:lol: C'mon give urself a lil credit... :lol:

WOW! I can not think of a reply to his comments!

lecomte38 said:
I hate to say this but the p950 looks like that Chinese stove for $600.

I was thinking that also, but could not find the pictures of the Chinese models.

Bill

bill3rail said:
lecomte38 said:

I was thinking that also, but could not find the pictures of the Chinese models.

Bill
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/491846150/RM22_F_pellet_stove.html

wil said:
bill3rail said:
lecomte38 said:

Bill
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/491846150/RM22_F_pellet_stove.html

Maybe cold front would like a chinese beauty also??? :lol:

I was thinking a Fiat 500 abarth...

MUCH more impressive than the J-LOmo version

haha Mr Coffee, i was just thinking that!!!!!
Sofia Loren Jr!

Status
Not open for further replies.