I'm officially out of places to stuff wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

markam

Dec 14, 2005
18654285680_9884e02dae_z.jpg

If that is all of the stacks, ya got a cold winter ahead. >>

I can still see grass - means there is lots of room yet ( course I don't have to answer to little ones or a significant other)

Need a pic of your roof. ==c

Reactions: Ashful
I can still see bare ground= more places, course I don't have to answer to anyone other than myself- so your mileage might be short. Hmmmmmm remove swings large tarp over cross piece & down the sides, couple skids for a base = poor man's kiln;) Might need a bit of that Red Green handymans universal tool to finish it.

my daughter is ok with using the playset to store wood. She would shoot me if I touched the swings however.

Reactions: Dix
Your welcome to put some at my house. ;)

Lift up those swings, and you an fit a shirt load of firewood under that swing set :)
What is a "shirt" load? Please elaborate in more detail?

Reactions: Dix
Time to build a couple more levels for that climber ... not for the kids but for the wood storage;)

What is a "shirt" load? Please elaborate in more detail?

If you didn't figure that out, no one did :p

To the OP ... I'd go to the right of that swing set, against the brick wall ;)

If you didn't figure that out, no one did :p

To the OP ... I'd go to the right of that swing set, against the brick wall ;)
I didn't say I didn't get it, I just wanted to hear you to describe, in more details, or not,..... Chicken shirt!

Reactions: kennyp2339
I didn't say I didn't get it, I just wanted to hear you to describe, in more details, or not,..... Chicken shirt!

Shirt load equals what I wanted to type but our beloved Hearth won't let me. I figured shirt was the best way to go.

*smooches Hogs*

Just wait a few months, some space will open up.

Status
Not open for further replies.