I'm starting to wonder about myself....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate do you have decent solar gain? Even considering the BK as the heater, you're just sipping the fuel - very nice.

It all just made sense to me reading these replies......i think wood hoarding and fires is the one hobby where men are safe from interference from the minister of war and finance (the wife)..thats why its so fun!!!

R60 in the attic, R21 in the walls. Pretty much minimum building code. Don't have any trouble keeping the house at 70-75* even in the coldest temps (I've seen -30* a few times)

Washed some of the vehicles today in a T Shirt. Thought it was warm but the water was freezing in the driveway. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.