1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

I'm sure we'll see this more often

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by smwilliamson, Mar 14, 2013.

1. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. tjnamtiw

tjnamtiw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    North Georgia
    Just one more case of exploitation of the easily corrupted system. Dangle a carrot in front of greedy, unscrupulous people and you are asking for trouble. Free 'stuff' always attracts the scum if there are no checks and balances. Tar and feathers or public flogging is recommended.
    Wildo likes this.
  3. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    Hello

Joe for oil in your state will also give wood pellets instead. If people are smart they will get alot more heat using wood pellets for their fuel assistance free dollar!
  4. smwilliamson

smwilliamson Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southcoast, MA
    But who says she is guilty? They are saying that her primary heat is electric. Thats a lot of dough, and yes she would have a shed full of pellets, that what you do with them once you buy them. I don't see anything wrong yet based upon the evidence in the article
  5. mralias

mralias Minister of Fire

Loc:
    MA
    I think Joe is looking for Hugo. Hugo where is Hugo?
  6. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    Like most blurbs in the news media there is a lot that is missed the court system will sort it out. For example you don't know when those pellets were in that shed and supposedly she did say in her application she was out of pellets. Maybe when the pellet guy got there he couldn't off load and said something to the HEAP folks.