Imagine paying 290 for inferno delivered?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
People will buy them, though.

Can't imagine paying for them.....period.

X2 Yuk! ;sick

People will buy them, though.

I meet a couple that were thrilled with Inferno's. I though they were pulling my leg at first, But they were serious, saying they were doing very well for them. I was going to say something, But I figured I will just keep my trap shut. While they are buying those, There will be something better left for me! Unless OMV is in town!

I meet a couple that were thrilled with Inferno's. I though they were pulling my leg at first, But they were serious, saying they were doing very well for them. I was going to say something, But I figured I will just keep my trap shut. While they are buying those, There will be something better left for me! Unless OCD is in town!
^^^^^^ there fixed ^^^^^^

Believe it or not, the quality of the pellets is not even considered for some people.
Couple of my friends are still going in there year after year to buy those pellets because they are
loyal to the owners.

I tried to convince them to buy better quality elsewhere, but they already think I am crazy because I prefer
softwood pellets.;hm

I tried to convince them to buy better quality elsewhere, but they already think I am crazy because I prefer
softwood pellets.;hm

Oh my, Softwoods. Those things will wreck your pellet stove(wish I had a nickle everytime I heard that!)! I should have taken a picture of all the strange looks I got from folks over the years when I was braggin softies. I also should have took notes of all the comments.

I'll admit I believed it until I had no choice. The pellet shortage of 2002(I think) all we could get were Eureka's from Walmart, and Hartlands from Agway. And HD had blazers. Heck we even burned pine horse bedding to stay warm. The next few season I was struggling to find softies until I found the Greene Supremes NEWP was rebaggin. I prefer em, But now I can't afford them. Seems everyone has caught the softy bug! Keepin an eye on the EasyBlaze and a few others.

Just strolling down memory lane, Back to the regularly scheduled program

So I've found a positive for the infernos/nations choice.

The little pieces of metal that collect at the bottom of my burn pot help the ash auger remove clinkers, very handy actually. Just not thrown the ashes in my garden this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.