In california cant find stove anywhere during summer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

audiowizard

Sep 9, 2008
Coarsegold, Ca
Ive got a place I just bought in Feb and have been shopping for stoves. I had my heart set on the nc30 from overstock stoves and in July they stated they will have no inventory until October. I wanted to have my local installer already have my stove installed by early Oct or Sep at the latest. You see here there are only two dealers, both very busy and both very expensive. I hoped to get a better deal during the off months. So, both local stores and overstock stoves is out of stock until Fall is well into place, is there an alternative? Anyone know where I can get a nc30 or similar shipped or otherwise right now for a good price? Ive done some online searching but it seems I should have purchased the NC30 during march and just stored it I guess? Ugg if it gets to far out, Ill be burning propane at $3 a gallon to keep the wife happy, ouch. All my dead standing oaks I cut up this spring would be much cheaper.

Welcome to the forum. There seems to be unprecedented (in recent years) demand for woodstoves & other alternate heating appliances this year, obviously in response to the precipitous rise in traditional energy costs. I'm not sure there is an "off season" this year. Dealers are overrun, manufacturers (what few there really are) are backed up. Customers are waiting. I'm not aware of any "secret" source for a woodstove that will get it to you any quicker. I don't have an Englander, but I understand they are terrific stoves. They are sold through Home Depot, if that's any help at all. In addition to the many happy Englander owners here on the forum, there's a great Englander factory guy who's a regular contributing member, perhpas we'll hear from him shortly. Rick (native Californian)

Any Doitbest store (www.doitbest.com) can get one for you. Here is the closest on to you:

Canyon Feed & Supply
29533 Auberry Rd, Ste 101
Prather,CA 93651
559-855-7480
16.83 miles

Call 'em up and tell them what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.