In floor heat along with in wall fish tank

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrCRXHF

Burning Hunk
Apr 28, 2008
Mid, Michigan
Well i put down 1/2 mile of 5/16 pex tubing for some infloor heat in the basement. I also moved my fish tank to be in the wall above my bar. God i hate the long winters. Also putting the 7.2 sound system wiring in the floor between the tubes.

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

And the in floor heat.

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

I should take some pictures of what i have done of late.

What's in the bottle beside the manifold?

250,000 btu triangle tube boiler. Hang on the wall style.

As for the bottle i have no idea it is my grandparents house and i have not had a chance to work through everything yet.

Next year i will put in a smaller wood gasification to help cut the heating bill down.

Just thought it might be a bottle of "inspiration".

Looks great, I am hoping to build my tank in the wall between my office and the family room. The plan is to have it sitting on a heated slab on it's own zone for better control. It will be better for the plants in the tank.

Henk.

Status
Not open for further replies.