In need of a stateside ebay buyer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salecker

Minister of Fire
Aug 22, 2010
Northern Canada
Hi All
I'v come across my favorite "discontinued" travel mug on ebay. The first one in yrs.
The buyer wouln't ship out of continental US,and wouln't take questions.
So i thought i would see if someone here would buy it,then ship it to me.
I'll compensate for your time in $$ or saw parts ,ect
Thanks Thomas,
Oh yea the auction ends in 3 day give or take.

Hi Thomas. I can do it for you. PM me the link to the auction and how high your want the max bid. If we're lucky the seller will let me have it sent directly to you, but they probably won't. Ebay won't cover the seller's butt if they don't ship to a paypal confirmed address. So worst case scenario, you'll have to pay shipping 2x's. Once to have it shipped to me, and then the postage from me to you. I don't need anything for my time, just good karma. :)

Reactions: raybonz
Hi Melissa
Thanks for the offer.I may already have a connection,but if it falls through i'll let you know.
It's great to be able to solve a bunch of different problems on this site.
Thomas

Reactions: raybonz
What state is the seller in? Maybe we can find someone local and cut out at least one of the shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.