In search of.........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petemal

Jan 18, 2011
LONG ISLAND, NY
Any suggestions would be helpful. i am making a trip from NY across route 80 across northern NJ through hazelton pa to lewisburg ( where bucknell is located) i am going for a family party. In my local area quality pellets are pricey and hard to come by. I am loaded up for this season and should have a couple tons left over. but i am always looking for a good quality at a good price. and i always like to buy my heat for the coming years in advanced. seeing it was a light winter some supplies may want to unload some. anyone know of any descent deals no gifts just a fair price. (275 and under) looking for quality like okies, blazers, gream team, turmans, etc something in that category. thanks again

See the thread about pellets in Southeast PA. There's a place in Wind Gap, PA that sells Turmans.

Get off 80 in Hazleton and try Tractor Supply and Lowes. Lowes has Greene Team and Green Supreme. My wives Grandparents live in New Columbia so I make that trip from time to time. Your headed toward Barefoot country as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.