Indiana CL Splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat 'antique' - as evidenced by the white wall tires and 'one shot' rope pull starter. $150 for that splitter and 700 in repair / replacement parts and you might have a splitter worth $500. :)

dup

I have a similar vintage/size splitter that had a dead B&S;on it. Swapped it out with a 2hp electric off a rotted compressor and I have split 15 cord with it so far this year. It's probably not worth anywhere near $500 to anyone else though. I also probably wouldn't have messed with it if the splitter and motor weren't free.

Add is gone - he must of sold it at whatever price...

Gooserider

Gooserider said:
Add is gone - he must of sold it at whatever price...

Gooserider
I must have had the ad in my browser before he deleted the ad. Here is a pic of the splitter.

Shipper

Attachments

• 3k93m53p65O75Q25Rc99r8d33419ab9d7150a.jpg
    3k93m53p65O75Q25Rc99r8d33419ab9d7150a.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.