Inferno Wood Pellets Starting bid .99

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Countk, please pardon me for posting about this in another thread....didn't see this one.

OK, now how many of you people in Ct. that have multi-fuel stoves would take a chance on a WHOLE TON of this junk? It works out to only $49.50/ ton

I wouldn't go get them if they gave them to me. Maybe use them for land fill. No better not EPA would come after me! Dumping hazardous waste!

YUK! :sick:

If I could win the bid for $.99 and i lived close to them, I would use them as weight in the back of the SUV and for traction material......cheaper than salt/sand. Only thing I can think of that their good for (maybe). :roll:

BTU said:
countk said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Premium-Wood-Pellets_W0QQitemZ290374646117QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439bad7965

Jump on it. 99 cents (if it lasts). This seller has a 100% positive rating. That will change as soon as he sells these, regardless of whether he gets .99 or more.

From his ad: "Guaranteed to burn longer and hotter in your pellet burning stove.:...Some of you might consider this false advertizing..!!...... :smirk:

Not necessarily BTU, he may not be referring to other pellets, but instead comparing them to burning in your toilet compared to burning them in your stove. In this instance they might burn hotter, certainly longer!!

Kind of like that episode in Cheers when Cliffy was on Jeopardy and the final jeopardy answer was the names of three stars real names and you were supposed to answer their star names and instead Cliffy answered "3 people that have never been in my kitchen"
Technically he was right!

Ha! No bids yet . . . . . 2:48 P.M.

guy should be paying people .99 a bag to dispose of them :)

suffield , Ct and wood pellets. ok that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. could this possibly be, no it couldn't........ well if i decide to bid, it might be as bad getting inferno pellets as getting screwed by New england pellets LLC last yr. , i guess i am just a local , willing to buy local. ok just having some fun............

Guess who's the high bidder?

dumbo??? :)

A joke not aimed at you krooser :)

krooser said:
Guess who's the high bidder?

Attachments

• Curly Howard.jpg
    Curly Howard.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 281
Local Big Y in East Windsor ct sells them for $250 ton.
I live real close to this guy........real close.....spit away.

Status
Not open for further replies.