Info on Enviro pellet stove insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davec1951

Aug 25, 2008
south of Boston
Started looking for a pellet stove (probably a little to late) and found a local dealer who had 4 Enviro EF2i insert stoves available to him. I have not been able to find any reviews about these. so I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with these stoves. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't know about this specific insert, but in general Enviro has a good reputation.

Hi dlc 1951 My first stove was a old EF2 free standing model that I took off the base and stuck into my fireplace.

It worked very good and heated up 1200 sq feet on 50% setting. Enviro makes a very good stove line.

Hope this helps

Geb928

Those are good basic stoves. No on/off thermostat option is the only "drawback" and that's only a "drawback" if your specifically looking for a stove with that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.