Info on Round Lake Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister of Fire
May 8, 2011
midwest
WP_20150310_06_05_13_Pro.jpg WP_20150310_06_06_21_Pro.jpg WP_20150310_06_05_59_Pro.jpg WP_20150310_06_05_33_Pro.jpg
I picked this stove up off Ebay about 12 years ago. I was looking for some history on it. It has a blower in the rear. I couldn't get a shot of it. The fire box it 1/2" thick. Yes a 1\2"....lol.

I never installed I because the insurance guy wants a specific triple wall that was going to cost $2000. Well after years of being told what I could and couldn't do so I have fired the insurance man. The Las straw is when he told me I had to remove all the abandoned vehicles on my property. They aren't abandoned, I drive them....adios idiots.

So I'm going to burn wood next year to keep my pellet cost down. Yes....pellets went the way of propane as far as prices. Hey we all saw it coming...its the new fad. Price fixing. I'll either be using this stove or my Sotz. I might add some secondary burn tubes to this. Its got a 36" long fire box and there is already a baffle in it. I dont think it would take much to add them.

Well if anyone knows anything about her id lil to hear from ya. I'll have to put a liner in the chimney as she sits on the basement and I not running any stinking triple wall from the basement to the peak of my roof.

Last edited by a moderator:
My insurance guy came to my property. Literally ran through my home and said....."yer good"!

I also had a stove installed.

I had Country Companies. Maybe thats the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.