info on this new product

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

howardNBA

Dec 1, 2007
I uncovered a company in Ireland that makes a product that can be used in your existing oil fired boiler. You replace the oiled fired gun with a pellet gun. Iy appears to be a very easy solution without a lot of work needed to change you current system around.
company is called Surface Power. They have a very informative website www.surfacepower.com Anyone heard of them? They have no domestic suppliers at this time but that won't stop me.

thats pretty cool.. like to see more info on them.. i like how you can switch back to oil in a few minutes if needed.

Thanks,, lots of info there. I have to spend some time reading what they got.
Its to bad that here we in the usa are behind the rest of the world in research of ways to cut back on the use of fossel fuels. But it is comming.
leaddog

Status
Not open for further replies.