1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

info on this new product

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by howardNBA, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howardNBA

howardNBA New Member

I uncovered a company in Ireland that makes a product that can be used in your existing oil fired boiler. You replace the oiled fired gun with a pellet gun. Iy appears to be a very easy solution without a lot of work needed to change you current system around.
    company is called Surface Power. They have a very informative website www.surfacepower.com Anyone heard of them? They have no domestic suppliers at this time but that won't stop me.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. abj1969

abj1969 Member

Loc:
    S.Jersey
    thats pretty cool.. like to see more info on them.. i like how you can switch back to oil in a few minutes if needed.
  3. leaddog

leaddog Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hesperia, Michigan
    Thanks,, lots of info there. I have to spend some time reading what they got.
    Its to bad that here we in the usa are behind the rest of the world in research of ways to cut back on the use of fossel fuels. But it is comming.
    leaddog
  4. Burn-1

Burn-1 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Lakes Region, NH
    Pellet burners are really coming along in Europe, particularly Scandinavia. It's a great way to switch out from a fossil fuel system to a renewable fuel system without doing too much to existing installations.

Viking pellet burner

Janfire pellet boiler
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.