Infrared Oven Anybody have one ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

My wife was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a while ago and we have really had to clean up our diet big time. A while back she saw an infrared oven in Meijers and now she has her heart set on one. I am to big of a softie to say no to it. What brands do you guys have and how good are they ?I believe it is called a NuWave but I cant say for sure it was gone when we went back to look at it.

On a side not we had a small one that died after about 5 uses a few years ago. It would be nice to know if they are all that cheap or if some of them do work good.

We work long hours and are gone 13 hrs a day usually so any other devices that are fix it and forget it would be welcome as well. Our current setup is on Sunday we cook for the whole week everything so it takes all day. The funny thing is the neighbors love it because we smell like a bakery especially when the bread machine is going.

Thanks all.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.