Initial results:346XP muffler mod.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CB-Billy, do you ever relax? Wagons, equipment buildings, 'dozing huge burning slash piles, etc. Take a break man, you're killing ME! :ahhh:

Hey BK

I don't do all that much! I've been laid off since oct 15th last year. And I need to do something to keep from being bored. I don't have enough money to go out and right now I usually only drive to town once a week for my food/beverage run. My Dad Brother and I work together. While I help with buying stuff my Dad ends up paying for 90% of it. 90% of what I put in is the labor of getting it done.

Billy

Cowboy, where you at in the UP? We used to spend 2 weeks every summer on little Manistique (sp) lake near Curtis. Probably my best memories from childhood were spent up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.