Insane tree cutting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisneaky

Minister of Fire
Feb 8, 2015
Northern Wisconsin
This showed up on my facebook feed today. This guy is clearly insane.

wp_ss_20151107_0001.png
FB_20151107_22_32_23_Saved_Picture.jpg

Been around for years. I asked them not to publish that pic of me but...

Reactions: Wisneaky
That one has been posted on AS WTF pics a few times, no less amazing though, if it's real anyways...

That's crazy! I never have seen that before , then again I don't have Facebook lol. The ladder is nuts but that primary elect wire is even worse. I am a troubleman for elect co and I went to a tree burning on wires job 1day and there was a large limb cut and laying on the wires with an aluminum ladder leaning in tree . Where the guy cut the limb was all burned where the elect run down the limb to the tree and ladder. I knocked in the door and a non English speaking person couldn't hardly understand when I told him he's lucky to be alive . I bet the fire at his hands scared the sh## out of him.

Now I want to hear the whole story.<>

Last edited:
That's crazy! I never have seen that before , then again I don't have Facebook lol. The ladder is nuts but that primary elect wire is even worse. I am a troubleman for elect co and I went to a tree burning on wires job 1day and there was a large limb cut and laying on the wires with an aluminum ladder leaning in tree . Where the guy cut the limb was all burned where the elect run down the limb to the tree and ladder. I knocked in the door and a non English speaking person couldn't hardly understand when I told him he's lucky to be alive . I bet the fire at his hands scared the sh## out of him.
I had to replace a pole, wire, transformer before because one fella thought he would fell a big oak on his property in a subdivision! Ended up on the neighbors house! Not a cheap insurance claim.

Reactions: Wisneaky
I see an opportunity for a good scrounge, after the ambulance is gone!
;lol...especially if they leave the keys in the skid steer!
EDIT: as many times as I've seen this pic, I have never before noticed the loader behind the fence with the bucket lifted up over the garage roof to "protect it"

Reactions: Omaha419
Here's one I took this summer from inside my car as I discreetly watched this guy try to prove Darwin's theory. I didn't get to stick around for all of it but I came back and they had the lower half of the tree down but it was hung up in some others.

IMG_20150518_121034_817.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.