Insert is being installed tomorrow... Hurry before I change my mind again!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkasek

Hearth Supporter
Nov 15, 2010
Central Connecticut
Man this has been a process! Far too may decisions. Pellet or wood, which pellet or which wood. One side of me wants a blue black Oslo on my hearth. The practical side wanted the Harman pellet insert. The pellet insert won, but I hate waiting because it allows you to second guess your decision. Now my new thing is to see where I can squeeze in a smaller wood stove to satisfy what ever the heck it is that attracts me to all of the work of a wood stove. So let's see Jotul 602 CB or Jotul 3 CB?

Talk about decisions... My wife just found out there are numerous choices in types of pellets, she wasn't happy to find that out. She knows I'll be on a quest to find the perfect pellet for our insert. Who wouldn't?? I have friend who have pellet stoves for years and only burn New Englands and don't want to know anything else... Who doest that? Slacker!!!!

I really just posted to see my new signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.