Insert ordered, UPS Says Pellet Stove Is In

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little D.

Nov 30, 2010
Ma
I just got a call from the terminal in regards to picking up my recent order. Should I be concerned that the message left on my voicemail by UPS states twice that my Pellet Stove is ready for pick-up, when in fact I ordered an insert?

I have emailed overstockstoves.com but it's Friday and after 5:00, they probably won't reply until Monday. Sure would love to install this weekend.

1 50-TNC13I -
EPA Certified
Non-Catalytic
Wood Stove -
1,500 sq. ft

Yep. You should be concerned. Because UPS is probably reading from that huge label on the front of the box that says what is inside. Picture and all.

Well, unless they sent you one of those new $2,000 EP pellet inserts for the price of a 13-NCI.

Just pick it up and take a look, I would not worry too much about it. Then on you return visit to the forum, head over to the Pellet forum, they like to talk about stuff like this.

BrotherBart- Maybe I should contact UPS and ask them if the model number is on the shipping label. I would hate to drive the 30 miles for nothing.

Do it. ESW has a huge full color label on the stove boxes with a large pic and stuff about the stove.

BrotherBart said:
Do it. ESW has a huge full color label on the stove boxes with a large pic and stuff about the stove.

They most certainly do.

I contacted UPS and they were great. I explained the situation and they said they would get me the information off the box and call me back. An hour later they confirmed that it was an insert with the correct model number; this was at 10:25 P.M. friday and they said they close for the weekend at 1:00A.M. Well, let's just say it was home by 12:15 A.M. and looks real nice. Now I just have to get it out my Honda CRV; it's a nice problem to have. I will take pictures as I
proceed with the install.

Thanks,

Little D

Fanburningtastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.