Install complete, sort of.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin*

Burning Hunk
Nov 29, 2011
SNOHOMISH, WA
Got my Lennox/Country Performer ST210 up and running. I will never do heavy slate ever again, I think my back is done for. Still waiting for a wood delivery so I’m burning woods scraps which burn fast and hot. Loaded it up this morning and it got to 650 in 15-20 mins, shut the air control all the way down and 20 mins later it's back into the sweet spot (I think) of 450. The break in burns set off the smoke detectors, guess I should of opened more windows.

I love this thing, with some real wood it will get even better

206.jpg

More pic's: http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae92/Kevin9j25/

Cool. Now back up a hit us with a pic of the stove. :cheese:

Nice looking hearth. I grabbed one of your photobucket shots to share.

Your back will get better with a little care. This stove + hearth will be a source of pride and warmth for a long time to come. Looks like a job well done. Congratulations.

Attachments

• 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 303
Nice stove and the hearth area is awesome with those different toned bricks.

Very, very nice hearth and great stove too!!

Congrats!

Ray

Very nice
Great setup
You'll have many years of heat from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.