Install Date is Set!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jqgs214

Minister of Fire
Dec 19, 2006
Riverhead, NY
The new PE Pacific insert will be inserted on July 11th. Hopefully this is the end of my toturous saga.

Congratulations wxman, be sure to have the camera handy. Now begins a hot new future.

Congrats!!!!! I hope this new one does what you wanted all along. Hopefully it works well enough to out weighs the BS you dealt with to get it. Congrats again man.

Congratulations! I hope everything goes smooth with the install, keep us posted and lets see some pics once it's in.

New date is tomorrow :)!!

Congrats!Think you can get through the entire summer without firing it up?hmm......I sense a forecast for flurries coming soon. :cheese:

first chilly night!

Hey, you have to break it in anyway to get rid of the stink, so you might as well do it in the summer when you can open all the windows. ;-)

Todd said:
Hey, you have to break it in anyway to get rid of the stink, so you might as well do it in the summer when you can open all the windows. ;-)

A PE stove stink! Perish the thought. They have EDT. Extended Deodorant Technology.

They are too purty to smell bad.

Well its in (mostly) gotta wait for the inspector next Friday and then put the finishing touches on. Surround etc. Will post pics when shes finished! She looks good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.