Install my new stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyb1970

Apr 22, 2014
New Jersey (Northern)
I just insalled my new pellet stove this weekend its a New Englander 25-PDVC. Bring on winter anybody else out there with this type of stove any feed back would appreciate thanks. I hope I made a right choice I was burning 800 to900 gallons of oil.

Gonna keep ya warm What ya bought it for. Mine is just for heating the basement when I am working down there but it has done it fine for four years now. Keep her clean and burn on.

To heat my home 1400 square foot bilevel stove is down stairs hoping to heat my entire home oil is killing me and everyone else I just use my furnacefor hot water I am hoping 300 gallons I would be using instead of 900

Great stove! You'll love it! Just stock up on pellets for the winter.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.