Installed a Whitfield Advantage II in the Garage .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Whitfield

Feeling the Heat
Feb 1, 2007
Northern Cailfornia
Installed a Whitfield Advantage II in the garage to keep the Pinball Machines warm. I have 8 machines in my garage, Does anyone use a pellet stove for something like this???

Depending on what else you keep in the garage, you may have some code issues, vehicles, gasoline around a solid fuel burner. If you don't keep your car in there, call it a shed not a garage, may be ok. Just my thought.

I had the same thought as Hoss. Did you have the inspector out? Either way just be sure not to store flammables etc. Sounds like it's more of a game room than a garage though!

I park no car's in the garage. This is use as a game room. Carpet floor, kind of like a basement...

Status
Not open for further replies.