Installing a englander nc-30

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksnipe

Jan 20, 2008
Bayfield Co. WI.
The question concerns the single wall dura black stove pipe connection to a super vent 6" stove pipe adapter. We have not purchased the super vent ceiling support kit yet for fear that the single wall stove pipe may not adapt correctly. We need some opinions if this will work out without issues. Menards has there sale going on for the selkirk chimney pcs.

You should not have a problem connecting single wall to just about any ceiling support box. I think you'll be fine.

Hey,

I have used the Selkirk chimney and stove pipe from menards a few times. I have connected both single wall and double wall to the ceiling support and chimney pipe adapter with no trouble.

I have generic single wall straight into my nc30 with a great fit and no adapter at the stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.